Environmental Projects has been working in South Australia since 2005, and employs an outstanding team of experienced professionals; we believe we have a strong understanding of our clients’ strategic needs. Our focus is strongly based on a shared commitment to delivering strategic outcomes and we are confident we can deliver sustainable solutions to client projects and offer a collaborative approach to managing all environmental risk. We deliver solutions that help clients manage their environmental risk locally and throughout Australia.
The culture at Environmental Projects is underpinned by our desire to forge strong relationships that allow us to add value to each and every project. The many benefits of being a small business exist in our structure and we pride ourselves on offering a flexible and cost effective approach to individual clients’ needs and specific project requirements.
Environmental Projects specialises in the assessment and remediation of site contamination; waste soil management; the development of Environmental Management Systems; Storm water Management and in the planning and approvals phase of offshore and onshore projects and proposed mining activities.
Our team of professional scientists, engineers and managers has delivered more than 600 projects of varying sizes and technical complexities across South Australia, Western Australia, regional Queensland, New South Wales and Northern Territory at the local, state and federal level. We also have experience at the International level and bring a breadth of knowledge and experience to the table.
We are certified to ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental, AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001 OHS management systems by JAS-ANZ accredited QCS(E).
Our team are members of professional associations relevant to their key areas of interest and practice including:
- Engineers Australia
- Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ)
- Australasian Land and Groundwater Association (ALGA)
- National Environmental Law Association (NELA)
- International Association of Impact Assessment (IAIA)
- Industry Capability Network (ICN)
Environmental Projects are company members of:
- South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy (SACOME)
- Global Maintenance Upper Spencer Gulf (GMUSG)
- Resources and Engineering Skills Alliance (RESA)
- South Australian Freight Council (SAFC)
We also participate in networking and knowledge sharing events held by other associations including:
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA)
- Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM)
- Planning Institute of Australia (PIA)
- Consult Australia
- Waste Management Association of Australia (WMAA)
- Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association (ACLCA)
We are a proud Industry Partner with The University of Adelaide supporting students in the Industry Engagement Program.