We are a team of professional scientists, engineers, and managers delivering advice and products on time, within budget, and at the highest quality.
Environmental Projects has been working in South Australia since 2005 and employs an outstanding team of experienced professionals. We have a solid understanding of our clients’ needs. Our focus is strongly based on a shared commitment to delivering strategic outcomes and we confidently deliver considered and sustainable solutions to client projects and offer a collaborative approach to managing all environmental matters and any risk. We deliver advice and products on time, within budget and at the highest quality.
The culture at Environmental Projects is underpinned by our desire to forge enduring relationships that allow us to add value to every project with our values of Quality, Integrity, and Respect.
We are a small business delivering quality and experience. With the benefits of minimal management hierarchy, we are providing quick decisions to offer flexibility, responsiveness, and cost-effective tailored approaches to individual clients’ needs and specific project requirements.
Environmental Projects specialises in regulatory and compliance aspects for environmental management, environmental monitoring, due diligence and risk management, impact assessment, environmental approvals, site contamination assessment, management and remediation, environmental management systems, and stakeholder engagement.
Our team of professional scientists, engineers and managers has delivered many projects of varying sizes, from less than $1000 up to several million dollars in value, and of varying technical complexities involving one or more expert areas. We predominantly work in South Australia but work interstate from time to time; we are familiar with Australian legislation and legislation across several State jurisdictions across Australia.
Some of our team also have experience at the international level and bring a breadth of knowledge and experience to the table.
We work to our Code of Conduct and our systems are certified to ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental, and ISO 45001 Safety management systems by JAS-ANZ accredited QCSE.
Our team are members of professional associations relevant to their key areas of interest and practice including:
- Engineers Australia
- Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ)
- Australasian Land and Groundwater Association (ALGA)
- National Environmental Law Association (NELA)
- International Association of Impact Assessment (IAIA)
- Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSI)
Environmental Projects are company members of:
- South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy (SACOME)
- Global Maintenance Upper Spencer Gulf (GMUSG)
- South Australian Freight Council (SAFC)
We also participate in networking and knowledge sharing events held by other associations including:
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA)
- Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM)
- Planning Institute of Australia (PIA)
- Consult Australia
- Waste Management Association of Australia (WMAA)
- Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association (ACLCA)
- Industry Capability Network (ICN)
- Resources and Engineering Skills Alliance (RESA)
We are a proud Industry Partner with The University of Adelaide supporting students in the Industry Engagement Program. Members of our team also contribute their time and experience to various programs that promote or improve STEM and environmental courses at UniSA and Flinders Uni.