Environmental Projects are highly experienced in developing and delivering smart strategies and approaches to development of sites into various types of commercial development, including aged care, retirement living, retail, warehousing and mixed use.
Environmental Projects are involved in projects at the phase of inception, or subsequent phases, providing environmental advice and services to ensure that the development meets the utmost environmental standards, can obtain development approval and meet planning consent conditions. Environmental Projects are experienced in:
- due diligence for land purchasing
- feasibility for site development and identifying potential liability issues that must be considered
- soil sampling and classification for site preparation works and prior to site excavation
- management of the site remediation to remove discovered contaminated material
- investigation and documentation to facilitate Site Contamination Auditor sign-off for any intended sensitive use of the site
- environmental monitoring and management required during or following development.