Mining Operational Environmental Management and Compliance
Environmental Projects provide important support to a number of mining companies operating in South Australia for environmental management and compliance, and to ensure their mining activities can continue and mine plan and closure activities can progress.
We provide advice and assistance to our clients, in liaison with government assessment and compliance officers, and utilising a range of specialist technical experts as subconsultants and vital service providers to deliver environmental management and monitoring programs, and associated documentation for development, operation, closure and completion of mining activities.
Documentation development, their implementation, including review and improvement/update has been done to a standard to achieve regulatory compliance. Companies also choose to have us undertake third-party review, gap analysis, audit and review. We are experienced in applying our expertise and knowledge to:
- Mining Proposals
- Program for Environment Protection and Rehabilitation (PEPR)
- Environmental Management Systems
- Management Plans and Monitoring Programs
- Native Vegetation Plans and Significant Environmental Benefits
- Annual Compliance Reports
- Self-assessments and Notifications for PEPR updates
- Mine Closure Plans
- Mine Operation Plans (MOP) and associated Management Plans.