At Environmental Projects we are highly experienced in developing and delivering smart and strategic approaches to commercial site development for various functions, including aged care, retirement living, retail, warehousing and mixed use.
We can become involved in projects at the inception phase, or subsequent phases, and provide environmental advice and services to ensure that the development meets the highest environmental standards. We can also obtain development approvals and meet planning consent conditions. We are experienced in:
- due diligence for land purchasing
- feasibility for site development and identification of potential liability issues that must be considered
- soil sampling and classification for site preparation works prior to site excavation
- management of the site remediation to remove discovered contaminated material
- investigation and documentation to facilitate Site Contamination Auditor sign-off for any intended sensitive use of the site
- environmental monitoring and management required during or following development.